Moving to Northern England
Compare International Movers
Would you like to compare up to six international moving quotes for your international move to Northern England. You can do that quickly and easily by taking advantage of the online quotation comparison service offered by Intlmovers. Simply use the drop down menu below to select where in the world you are moving from, and where you are moving to, and you’ll automatically see a list of international moving companies whose profile matches your move selection.
You can save yourself a lot time and energy by using Intlmovers, because we do the searching for you. We cross reference your requirements with the international movers and match them to your needs, so that you can be sure that you are requesting quotes from international movers who are experts in international moves to the UK and Northern England.
Value of international movers
Submitting your request will only take a couple of minutes, and you will be contacted back directly by the international moving companies to receive your quote. They may contact you for additional information or to clarify some aspect of your move, to ensure that the quote they provide you is as accurate as possible. That way, you can be sure that you are getting the best value for your international moving budget.
How intlmovers.com works
- Choose where you are moving to and from on the menu
- Select from the listed international movers
- Complete the simple online quotation request form
How to use Intlmovers
To quickly and easily compare international moving companies for your move to Northern England:
- Select where you are to moving from and to, and click on ‘Find moving companies!’
- Review the list of international moving companies, and click on ‘Request quotation’
- Complete the easy request form and receive quotes directly for international moves to Northern England.
Why you should use Intlmovers
- The international moving companies have years of experience with moves to Northern England.
- You can avoid the stress by letting the movers manage the hard work.
- Conveniently compare international moving services in the comfort of your home.
Moving to Northern England
Northern England or the north of England is a region made up of an informal group of counties in England. It is bordered by Scotland to the north and by the River Trent in the south. It is made up of North East, North West and Yorkshire and the Humber. In total it covers an area of around 37 thousand kilometres and has a population of around 16 million people.
The major cities that are part of the region of Northern England include Bradford, Huddersfield, Kingston upon Hull, Leeds, Liverpool, Manchester, Newcastle upon Tyne, Preston, Sheffield and Sunderland.
Visa requirements for Northern England
The United Kingdom has a number of reciprocal arrangements with a number of countries that allows arrival for a maximum period of 30, 60, 90 or 180 days. However, it is important to note that regulations vary considerably depending on the passport you are travelling on, your nationality, the length and reason for travel. There are often restrictions in regards to the conditions of your stay.
Therefore, it is imperative that you check with the embassy in your home country to ensure that you have the latest and correct information regarding visa and customs requirements for your intended stay in Northern England. Anyone arranging an international relocation for work or pleasure needs to ensure that they have the correct approval in place.
For entry to anywhere in the United Kingdom (and therefore Northern England), there are four types of entry clearance options that are available for your travel preparation. The options when travelling to Northern England include:
- entry certificate for non-visa nationals outside of the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland
- visa for visa nationals whose country is listed on the Immigration ruling listing
- EEA family permit is issued to the family members of EEA nationals.
- exempt vignette for people who are exempt from the Immigration Act 1971 (such as diplomats.)
People coming to Northern England with the intention of obtaining paid employment anywhere in the UK must obtain correct approval and/or working visa beforehand. There are a number of visas for travelers wishing to stay in Northern England. In regards to approvals for work visas in the UK, the main categories include:
- high-value migrants
- investors, entrepreneurs and especially talented people (points-based assessment)
- skilled workers
- temporary workers
- sponsored workers
- workers and business people from Turkey
- Commonwealth citizens with ancestry in the UK (parents or grandparents were born in the UK)
Experience of our international movers
Working with experienced international movers has a number of advantages. The movers who promote their services online with Intlmovers have extensive experience in the international world of moving and relocations. Whether your move is for business or pleasure, you can feel confident that you are working with trusted and professional movers with reputable experience for global moves to Northern England.
Obligation free quotes
After you have submitted your request, the international moving companies will contact you directly to arrange your customised quote. There is no wasting time or chasing around because they receive your details as soon as you submit your request. Once you have received your quote responses, it is up to you to take some time to review your options and make your choice. If there are no quotes that suit you, then you are under absolutely no obligation to accept any at all. Quote requests made on Intlmovers are made completely risk free and obligation free.