Moving to St Lucia
Compare International Movers
Saint Lucia is an independent island nation in the Caribbean next to Saint Vincent and the Grenadines and Martinique. The capital of Saint Lucia is Castries, which is also the largest city of Saint Lucia. Saint Lucia has a population of 160,267 people and the official language is English.
Saint Lucia is home to one university but their are several medical schools at Saint Lucia like the International American University College of Medicine and the Destiny University School of Medicine & Health Sciences. Tourism is Saint Lucia’s most important economic industry, most of Saint Lucia’s income came from tourism. Saint Lucia welcomes yearly over 350,000 tourists, most of them coming from cruise ships.
Request free international moving quotes!
Intlmovers is a quick and easy way of finding and comparing international moving companies that can help you with your relocation to St Lucia. By using Intlmovers you save both time and money, because Intlmovers allows you to compare international moving quotes from op to six experienced moving companies at once without any obligation.
How intlmovers.com works
- Choose where you are moving to and from on the menu
- Select from the listed international movers
- Complete the simple online quotation request form
How to use Intlmovers for your move to St Lucia
- Select where you are to moving from and to, and click on ‘Find moving companies!’
- Review the list of international moving companies, and click on ‘Request quotation’
- Complete the easy request form and receive quotes directly for international moves to St Lucia.
Why you should use Intlmovers for your removal to St Lucia
- The international moving companies have years of experience with moves to St Lucia.
- You can avoid the stress by letting the movers manage the hard work.
- Conveniently compare international moving services in the comfort of your home.
Five reasons to move to St Lucia
Saint Lucia has a lot to offer for immigrants and expats.
- The cost of living is average in Saint Lucia compared to other countries.
- Saint Lucia has a tropical climate with a average temperature of 27 degrees Celsius.
- Saint Lucia has a great biodiversity on the island.
- There is a university and several medical schools at Saint Lucia.
- The cost for housing is average compared to other countries.
Using the Intlmovers service won’t cost you anything at all, but it’s likely you will save money by using the free quotation service. By only one request you will receive up to six moving quotes from experienced international moving companies. By comparing quotes that you receive, you can more quickly see the different services that are on offer from the different companies.
Value of experienced international movers
After submitting your quote request you will be contacted soon by moving companies who will send you their personal moving quote in writing. Don’t bother chasing around quotes, because Intlmovers does the work in the background for you.