Moving to Somalia
Compare International Movers
About moving to Somalia
Somalia, officially the Somali Republic is a country in the Horn of Africa. Somalia borders Djibouti, Ethiopia and Kenya but the biggest part of Somalia borders the Indian Ocean. Somalia has a population of 9,832,017 people and the capital is Mogadishu. Mogadishu is also the largest and most important city of Somalia with a population of 2,855,800 people which is almost one-third of the whole population of Somalia.
Mogadishu is the commercial and financial center of Somalia. The seaport of Mogadishu is the largest seaport of Somalia and very important for the import and export. Mogadishu is also home to the New Mogadishu University campus.
Request free international moving quotes!
Intlmovers is a quick and easy way of finding and comparing international moving companies that can help you with your relocation to Somalia. By using Intlmovers you save both time and money, because Intlmovers allows you to compare international moving quotes from op to six experienced moving companies at once without any obligation.
How www.intlmovers.com works
- Choose where you are moving to and from on the menu
- Select from the listed international movers
- Complete the simple online quotation request form
How to use Intlmovers for your move to Somalia
- Select where you are to moving from and to, and click on ‘Find moving companies!’
- Review the list of international moving companies, and click on ‘Request quotation’
- Complete the easy request form and receive quotes directly for international moves to Somalia.
Why you should use Intlmovers for your removal to Somalia
- The international moving companies have years of experience with moves to Somalia.
- You can avoid the stress by letting the movers manage the hard work.
- Conveniently compare international moving services in the comfort of your home.
Three reasons to move to Somalia
After the civil war the Somalian people are working hard to develop the country, since 2002 they opened the Benadir University with the intention of training doctors. The slightly growing economy has some benefits for immigrants and expats.
- The cost of living is very low in Somalia compared to other countries in Africa.
- The Benadir University is looking for foreign highly educated doctors.
- The cost for housing accommodation is very low in Somalia compared to other African countries.
Using the Intlmovers service won’t cost you anything at all, but it’s likely you will save money by using the free quotation service. By only one request you will receive up to six moving quotes from experienced international moving companies.By comparing quotes that you receive, you can more quickly see the different services that are on offer from the different companies.
Value of experienced international movers
After submitting your quote request you will be contacted soon by moving companies who will send you their personal moving quote in writing. Don’t bother chasing around quotes, because Intlmovers does the work in the background for you.