Documents needed for international moving:

  • Passport(s)
  • Certificate of Registration
  • (US) Export Forms
  • Visa
  • Residence and Work Permits
  • Medical and Immunization Certificates
  • International Driving Permits
  • Marriage Certificate (if married)

The documents vary per country, ask your selected international mover for more information about needed documents for your destination country

  Participate Information
FAQ - Become a partner
Contact us
       Home | Contact | Participate | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy © 2017 HappyToServe