Relocations Agency Belgium
Compare International Movers
Request free international relocation quotes!
Planning a relocation to Belgium can be exciting but if you have never moved internationally it can be a bit stressful. You are probably going to need a company specialized in international relocations before you decide what to pack. Intlmovers is one of the most convenient moving services to help you plan an international relocation and gather moving quotes. Intlmovers is an online quotation comparison service that is completely free, so you can compare relocation quotes and get the best price!
Using Intlmovers is one of the easiest ways to find the right international mover to compare moving quotations. When you submit a moving request form from Belgium, your moving information is immediately forwarded to up to six international moving companies who assist you with a quote or any questions you may have about how to pack for your relocation to Belgium. They will make contact with you directly in order to arrange a customized quote for your Belgium move.
All quotes are free
Requesting a number of quotes in a single request helps you prepare a moving budget and get an idea of the services available. You don’t have to call movers or fill out multiple international move quotations separately. You save money not only by comparing their quotes, but you can sample different services and related cost to your move. The best part about using this service is that you can use Intlmovers without any obligation whatsoever. You only accept quotes that you are completely satisfied will meet your moving requirements!
How intlmovers.com works
- Choose where you are moving to and from on the menu
- Select from the listed international movers
- Complete the simple online quotation request form
How to get quotes using Intlmovers
Comparing quotes for your international move to Belgium is easy! You just need to:
- Select where you are moving from and to, and clicking on ‘Find moving companies!’
- Review the list of international moving companies and click on ‘Request quotation’
- Complete the short request form and receiving quotes directly for international relocations to Belgium.
Reasons to take advantage of the Intlmovers service
- The international moving companies have years of experience with moves to Belgium.
- You can avoid the stress by letting the movers manage the logistics and moving tasks.
- Conveniently compare international moving services in the comfort of your home.
About Relocating to Belgium
Belgium is the second smallest country in Western Europe located just south of the Netherlands and bordering France from the North. Belgians speak two main languages Flemish which is the original native language and in near the South of Belgium along the French board French is spoken.
Belgium was once a larger country divided by several independent states and it once held the territory of the Netherlands and Luxembourg. Disputes and wars between the independent governments created tensions within the territories and over longer periods of time the large rivers that divided cites became boundaries that created cultural differences causing the eventual splitting of territories to the modern boarders of Western Europe today.
The country of Belgium has managed to preserve a large part of its historic past in that a large portion of its medieval buildings’, castles and cities are still in perfect condition today. Many areas in Belgium may remind you of story books and give you a glimpse into what the world looked like in medieval times.
Belgium is famous for its chocolate making and waffles and from just about any major city or town you will most certainly find wonderful chocolates or waffles to taste. One of the other specialties in Belgium is beer making and Belgians have perfected their brewing techniques from over a thousand years of experience. Steady yourself if your are prepared to indulge in a pint or two these beers have a kick to them.
Brussels is the capital of Belgium and the capital of the European Union. It is the center of European politics and also houses the North Atlantic Treaty Organization. Many people relocate to Belgium for study, work or long term stays for International employees at the many Embassies located in Brussels. You might say Brussels is one of the most International cities in Europe.
There are many relocation agencies in Belgium who offer services to internationals relocating to Belgium for employment. These agencies focus on finding housing and helping with getting settled in Belgium. Inltmovers offers help when it comes to getting you moved. We can get you moved door to door so you can focus moving on with your daily routine.
Interesting things to know about Belgium
- Visit Antwerp – Antwerp is stunning city to visit if you want to see what is was like to live in medieval times, taste rich chocolate, do a some shopping or visit one of the largest Cathedrals in Europe.
- Antwerp Central Station – Experience one of the most beautiful train station in Europe that takes you back to the early 1800’s, its triple level station is covered with marble flooring, golden decorated embellishments and more refinement than you can imagine.
- See the Grand Palace – Located in Brussels Central Square has one of the best boutique shopping, chocolate shops and romantic cellar restaurants.
- Lifes a beach – Belgium has its own coastline so id sea side living is your thing there are plenty of towns and beaches to enjoy.
- Join the Expats – Belgium is largely an international city. There are many expat clubs, meet ups and pubs that make your transitional stay a wonderful experience.
Cost of living
The cost of living in Belgium is at the same standard you would find in most developed cities in the West. The larger portion of your budget may be spent on housing cost and auto expenses if you plan on driving. The public transport is excellent, affordable, safe and reliable in Belgium. Food prices are comparable to United States, France, or the United Kingdom. Dinning out can be expensive and when it comes to quality, you get what you pay for.
Housing cost in Belgium
- 1 bedroom Furnished flat in Brussels ?700 mo.
- 1 to 2 bedroom apartment with courtyard, parking, fireplace, cable, internet in Luvin ?800 mo.
- 2 Bedroom Flat to rent in Antwerp ?695 mo.
- 1 bedroom flat to rent Antwerp very nice and clean with washer/dryer ?595 mo.
Residence Visa for Belgium
In order to live in Belgium you need to apply for a residence permit first. You can do this within five days of your arrival in Belgium at the city government office. Take the time to accurately fill out your paper work and have all documentation that is being requested from you. Mistakes or missing paperwork will delay your visa application. You can also using a relocation or a 3rd party visa processing agency to handle this for you.
Experience of our international movers
Once you have requested quotes you can feel confident in the knowledge that the companies who respond to you are reputable international moving companies. They have many years of trusted and reliable service to the international moving industry. That way, you can feel sure that your goods are being well handled and managed throughout the moving process to your new location in Belgium.
Obligation free quotes
Rest assured that all requests that are made via Intlmovers are absolutely obligation free. Whilst you may receive up to six quotes for your international move to Belgium, it is completely up to you to take your time, review your options and make your own choice about your preferred moving company. If you do not feel satisfied with any offers you receive, you are under no obligation to select any at all.