Moving to Peru
Compare International Movers
About moving to Peru
The cost of living in Peru is average. High costs are for clothing, communication (telephone, internet), furniture & household goods, restaurants, meals out and hotels. Low costs are for Education and day care, Groceries, Healthcare and homes. Transport costs are also low which is a benefit of living in Peru as well.
The Republic of Peru (or República del Perú) is a country in the west of South America. The Peruvian population includes Amerindians, Europeans, Africans, and Asiansand the main language of Peru is Spanish. The expat community in Peru is great, a lot of expats are active in Lima and the online resources are very up to date. The jobs for expats can be found in Lima and Coscu.
Moving with children?
There are a lot of international schools in Peru, especially in Lima.
International schools available in Peru (most of them in Lima):
Cambridge College, Casuarinas College, Colegio Altair
Franklin D. Roosevelt American School, Colegio Magister
Peruvian North American Abraham Lincoln School, Colegio Peruano-Británico, Colegio Pestalozzi, Colegio Sagrados Corazones Recoleta, Hiram Bingham International School, International Christian School of Lima, Markham College, Newton College, San Silvestre School, Franco Peruano.
We advice you to apply your children 3 months prior to your move.
Request free international moving quotes!
Intlmovers is an easy way to compare international moving companies that can help you with your international move to or from Peru. You can save time and money, because you can compare quotes quickly and easily from up to six international moving companies at once to move you to Peru.
How intlmovers.com works
- Choose where you are moving to and from on the menu
- Select from the listed international movers
- Complete the simple online quotation request form
How to use Intlmovers for your move to Peru
- Select where you are to moving from and to (Peru), and click on ‘Find moving companies!’
- Review the list of international moving companies, and click on ‘Find moving companies’
- Complete the easy request form and receive quotes directly for international moves to Peru.
Five reasons to move to Peru
By comparing the quotes that you receive, you can more quickly see the different services that are on offer from the different companies and make sure that you get the best value for your international moving budget.
- Great and very informative expat community!
- A lot of International schools available
- Low cost of living
- Nice climate and environment
Why use Intlmovers for your move to Peru
- The international moving companies have years of experience with moves to Peru.
- You can avoid stressful moving situations by letting the movers manage the hard work.
- Compare international moving services easy online
The Intlmovers quotation service is a free service.
You can save a lot of money by comparing quotes for your move to Peru. By comparing the quotes that you receive, you can quickly see the different services that are on offer from the different moving companies and make sure that you get the best value for your international moving budget.