Moving to Namibia
Compare International Movers
About moving to Namibia
Namibia, officially the Republic of Namibia is a country in the south of Africa. Namibia borders Angola, South Africa, Botswana and Zambia. The capital of Namibia is Windhoek. Namibia has a population of 2,108,665 people. Another important city next to Windhoek is Walvisbay which is the main seaport of Namibia.
Namibia is a trade partner of South Africa, United Kingdom, United States, Japan and Germany. The most important export products of Namibia are diamonds and other mining products. Most of the people in Namibia are working in the agriculture.
Request free international moving quotes!
Intlmovers is a quick and easy way of finding and comparing international moving companies that can help you with your relocation to Namibia. By using Intlmovers you save both time and money, because Intlmovers allows you to compare international moving quotes from op to six experienced moving companies at once without any obligation.
How intlmovers.com works
- Choose where you are moving to and from on the menu
- Select from the listed international movers
- Complete the simple online quotation request form
How to use Intlmovers for your move to Namibia
- Select where you are to moving from and to, and click on ‘Find moving companies!’
- Review the list of international moving companies, and click on ‘Request quotation’
- Complete the easy request form and receive quotes directly for international moves to Namibia.
Why you should use Intlmovers for your removal to Namibia
- The international moving companies have years of experience with moves to Namibia.
- You can avoid the stress by letting the movers manage the hard work.
- Conveniently compare international moving services in the comfort of your home.
Five reasons to move to Namibia
Namibia has a highly developed banking sector with a modern infrastructure but Namibia has a lot more to offer for immigrants and expats.
- Namibia has a beautiful wildlife.
- Namibia has the second lowest population density.
- Namibia has a tropical climate with over 300 days of sunshine per year.
- The cost of living in Namibia is low compared to other countries.
- Most of the people speak English in Namibia.
Using the Intlmovers service won’t cost you anything at all, but it’s likely you will save money by using the free quotation service. By only one request you will receive up to six moving quotes from experienced international moving companies.By comparing quotes that you receive, you can more quickly see the different services that are on offer from the different companies.
Value of experienced international movers
After submitting your quote request you will be contacted soon by moving companies who will send you their personal moving quote in writing. Don’t bother chasing around quotes, because Intlmovers does the work in the background for you.