Moving to the United Kingdom
Compare International Movers
Receive free quotes for moving to the UK
International move to the United Kingdom
If you are planning a move to anywhere in the UK, you can easily find international moving companies using Intlmovers.com. Completing the online request form will take you just a few minutes. Once you submit your request, it is sent directly to a number of international moving companies who are able to assist you with a customized quote that is specific to your international moving needs.
Avoid the stress
When you receive your quotes, it allows you to easily compare different prices and services on offer from international moving companies. The service provided by Intlmovers.com is quick, easy and absolutely free! Best of all, you are under no obligation to accept any of the quotes you receive so there is no reason not to compare quotes!
How intlmovers.com works
- Choose where you are moving to and from on the menu
- Select from the listed international movers
- Complete the simple online quotation request form
Advantages offered by intlmovers.com:
- Saves you time and money!
- 100% obligation free
- Compare easily in just 3 simple steps
- Receive customized quotes directly
- Helps you get the best value!
Fast facts about the United Kingdom
- Is made up of four countries – England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales
- Has a population of around 62 million people
- Most populated cities are London, Birmingham and Glasgow
- Official language is English
- National currency is the Pound Sterling (GBP)
- Experiences an average annual sunshine of 1493 hours
Popular moves to the UK
Specialists in international moves to the United Kingdom
International moving companies within the UK are logistical specialists. Their main business goal is ensuring safe, cost effective and efficient movement of your goods to and from locations all across Great Brittain.
They take care of that your possessions are well looked after but also that take care that all the correct procedures are undertake to avoid any administrative or regulation delays.