+1 619 500 1440 [email protected]

Moving from Canada to the USA

Compare Movers

Moving from Canada to the USA

When you are looking for a moving company for your move from Canada to the USA, you can avoid spending too much time finding companies for your move. Search for your moving company with Intlmovers. On Intlmovers you will be able to get and compare quotes from several companies that are specialized in moving from Canada to the USA.

Avoid the stress for your move to the USA

Moving can be a stressful time for many people. However with Intlmovers we can make your move from Canada to the USA much easier. Entrust it to professional movers from our website. Compare prices and services absolutely free and without any obligations!

How to use Intlmovers

To quickly and easily compare international movers for global relocations:

  1. Select where you are to moving from and to, and click on ‘Find moving companies!’
  2. Complete the easy request form and receive quotes directly for your global relocation.

Intlmovers logo

Moving nationally?

What other visitors said…

Helpful and useful service
“Thanks to the service and information on Intlmovers we managed to make our move abroad a lot easier.”
Damian Makin
Moved from Manchester, UK to Brisbane, Australia (28/2/2019)
Rating: 9/10

Why you should use Intlmovers.com for your international removal to the USA

  1. The movers have years of experience with moves to the USA
  2. Avoid the stress and let the movers do the hard work
  3. They have contacts in the USA which can make your move cheaper

Benefits of using Intlmovers.com

  • Saves time and money!
  • 100% obligation free
  • Receive customized quotes directly
  • Compare easily in just a few simple steps

About the United States

USA visa for Canadians
In most cases, Canadians do not need a visa to go the USA. To enter the country, Canadians only need a valid passport.

However, there are some exceptions:

  • Treaty traders
  • Treaty investors
  • Foreign citizens fiancé (including the fiancé’s children)
  • Non-immigrants travelling to the United States for work.

Working US Visa for Canadians
Moving from Canada to the USA for the purpose of working, the TN Visa will be required. This is special visa made available under the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) for Canadians and Mexicans who wish to participate in business activities in the USA.

Canadians can get this visa at the port of entry, and need to provide:

  • Proof of Canadian citizenship
  • A request for TN status
  • Copies of degrees, transcripts, diplomas or certificates
  • Informational literature from their prospective employer with a confirmation of job offer within the NAFTA professional requirements;
  • $50 fee

There are also other types of visas applicable for Canadians:

  • L1 Working visa, which is for Canadian or other country workers or owners who wish to extend or transfer their business to the USA
  • E2 Working visa is for those who want to invest money in the USA

Popular USA destinations for Canadians

Specialists in moves from Canada to the USA

When m oving from Canada to the USA, you can be sure that the movers provided by us are professional and experienced. Depending on your requirements they can provide you with additional services, including packing, transportation of specific goods like fragile items or a piano. Entrust your delicate moving to professionals.

Quick and easy quotes

Choosing a mover from Canada to the USA is easy with Intlmovers. You need only to fill out the simple form once and it will be sent immediately to six companies who are specialized in moving from Canada to the USA. The will contact you by phone or e-mail and offer their prices and services. Choose the one which satisfy your needs the best!

Are you a moving company?