Moving to Morocco
Compare International Movers
Morocco, officially the Kingdom of Morocco is an Arabic country in the north of Africa. Morocco borders Algeria, the Western Sahara, the Mediterranean Sea and the Atlantic Ocean. The official languages of Morocco are Arabic and Berber but because of the past French is also an important language for Morocco. Morocco has a population of 34.859.364 people and the capital is Rabat.
As the largest city of Morocco, Casablanca is considered as the economic and business center of Morocco. One of the most important Moroccan export product is phosphate. Other important industries are fishing, sawmills, furniture production, building materials, textiles, leather work, processed food, spirits and cigarettes.
Request free international moving quotes!
Intlmovers is a quick and easy way of finding and comparing international moving companies that can help you with your relocation to Morocco. By using Intlmovers you save both time and money, because Intlmovers allows you to compare international moving quotes from op to six experienced moving companies at once without any obligation.
How intlmovers.com works
- Choose where you are moving to and from on the menu
- Select from the listed international movers
- Complete the simple online quotation request form
How to use Intlmovers for your move to Morocco
- Select where you are to moving from and to, and click on ‘Find moving companies!’
- Review the list of international moving companies, and click on ‘Request quotation’
- Complete the easy request form and receive quotes directly for international moves to Morocco.
Why you should use Intlmovers for your removal to Morocco
- The international moving companies have years of experience with moves to Morocco.
- You can avoid the stress by letting the movers manage the hard work.
- Conveniently compare international moving services in the comfort of your home.
Five reasons to move to Morocco
Morocco has a lot to offer with great cities as; Rabat, Casablanca, Marrakech, Fez, Tangier and Agadir.
- The first university in the world was built in Morocco, the El-Qarawiyyin University.
- Since 2001 Casablanca has their own techno park which is attractive to international students and expats.
- Sports is very important for the Moroccan people, the most popular sport is football.
- Morocco has a Mediterranean climate in most of their important cities which is very comfortable.
- The costs of living in Morocco are very low compared to other places in the world.
Using the Intlmovers service won’t cost you anything at all, but it’s likely you will save money by using the free quotation service. By only one request you will receive up to six moving quotes from experienced international moving companies.By comparing quotes that you receive, you can more quickly see the different services that are on offer from the different companies.
Value of experienced international movers
After submitting your quote request you will be contacted soon by moving companies who will send you their personal moving quote in writing. Don’t bother chasing around quotes, because Intlmovers does the work in the background for you.