Moving to Hyderabad, India
Compare International Movers
Get free international moving quotes from several companies
Got plans to move to Hyderabad? Get packing and let the international movers from Intlmovers do the rest. Intlmovers is one of the most convenient moving services to help you plan an international move and gather moving quotes. Intlmovers is an online quotation comparison service that is completely free, so you can compare moving quotes and get the best price!
Using Intlmovers is one of the easiest ways to find the right international mover to compare moving quotations. When you submit a moving request form from Hyderabad, your moving information is immediately forwarded to up to six international moving companies who assist you with a quote or any questions you may have about how to pack for your move to Hyderabad. They will make contact with you directly in order to arrange a customized quote for your India move.
No obligation, all quotations are free!
Requesting a number of quotes in a single request helps you prepare a moving budget and get an idea of the services available. You don’t have to call movers or fill out multiple international move quotations separately. You save money not only by comparing their quotes, but you can sample different services and related cost to your move. The best part about using this service is that you can use Intlmovers without any obligation whatsoever. You only accept quotes that you are completely satisfied will meet your moving requirements!
How intlmovers.com works
- Choose where you are moving to and from on the menu
- Select from the listed international movers
- Complete the simple online quotation request form
Reasons to take advantage of the Intlmovers service
- The international moving companies have years of experience with moves to Hyderabad.
- You can avoid the stress by letting the movers manage the logistics and moving tasks.
- Conveniently compare international moving services in the comfort of your home.
Moving to Hyderabad, India
The weather in Hyderabad is a tropical hot tropical wet climate in that it is mostly warm and dry except for the monsoon period when it is very humid. Temperatures in the summer peak in May to around 34°C/ 102°F and humid and cool down to 17°C/ 58°F to 28°C / 83°F in January in the winter.
Hyderabad is the cultural melting pot of India. Living here is opening the door to a whole new experience if you have never lived in India before. The language spoken is mainly Telugu and Urdu tough English is taught in school and also widely spoken with White Collar workers. The culture in Hyderabad is a mixed Hindu and Muslim which gives the city its very unusual character from other Indian cities.
Hyderabad is known for its pearl and diamond markets and many people come from all over to purchase jewelry in the street bazaars. The city has many different shopping districts or commercial districts for different commercial activities.
One portion of the city is separated for the outdoor bazaars and the other parts contain shopping malls and commercial centers. Cricket and Football are popular sports and have separate arenas to enjoy sporting events. You can also find coffee bars and pubs and fitness centers for keeping up with your daily routine.
Dinning out is one of the best things to experience in Hyderabad. There foods in Hyderabad are influenced by Mugal, French, Turkish and Iranian mixed with spices, wheat, rice and meat. If you love exotic spicy foods then it may be hard not to put on a few pounds in your first few months living in Hyderabad. Getting around the city does take a lot of patience mainly because the traffic is very congested and a bit risky to attempt to drive.
Luckily the transportation options are quite cheap. If you do not need to travel long distances try the rickshaws or Tuk Tuks for further distances buses and trains are a good options. There are so many things to do and explore in this part of India it can be quite a cultural and visual experience.
Things to know about Hyderabad:
- Get ready to haggle for a bargain. Shopping requires negotiating pricing knowing how to haggle and what is a fair price can help.
- Get your vaccinations up to date. Malaria, and Hepatitis and a few other diseases are common to India. Play it safe and get your shots up to date!
- Utilities do not always run in perfect condition. Water and power are often in sorter supply so black outs or unclean water may be conditions you experience. Keep a power generator and use bottled water.
Tips for Living in Hyderabad
- Pay first – You often need to negotiate cab fare or transportation prices up front before you travel. If you don’t there could be a good chance of getting scammed or having to pay absorbent fees for transportation.
- Get your shots up to date – Malaria, yellow fever and Hepatitis occur from time to time check with your doctor before arrival on what vaccinations you may need for India.
- Dealing with cultural changes – Day to day life is different in the East, small things and things that don’t work as well as they did back home will get to you. Find a good network of people you can talk to often you will also find good solutions that get you back on your feet.
- Locals know where to shop – Bazaars are often where you can do a little bargaining for the right price, but there are other places that can save you a lot of money ask around where the locals shop.
Cost of Living Hyderabad
It’s very affordable to live in Hyderabad as most of India. The cost of utilities is very low in comparison to most developed countries. Housing expenses are very affordable but it is relative to where your source of income is coming from.
The average person employed in India receives about 50% lower than the US, Canada or UK. If you are moving to take a job offer it is a good idea to gather expense cost and discuss getting paid an equivalent compensation package to where you are currently employed.
Apartment Prices in Hyderabad
- One bedroom apartment in Sainikpuri 1250 sq ft, 7500 r mo.
- 3 Bedroom Apartment 1750 sqft, Fully furnished, new very modern, modular kitchen, wood floors, near shopping 22,000r
- 2 Bedroom fully furnished house for rent, 900 sqft, parking, mosaic flooring, tv, fridge, security 8,000 r
* Note: It is illegal for non Indian Nationals to purchase property in India.
Requirements for getting an Indian Visa
There are many different kinds of visas offered in India. You can apply for a visa to Hyderabad by visiting your local Indian Embassy where you live.
If you need to travel quickly you can also use a 3rd party visa processing company. There are no grantees you will be approved no matter what the agency says, all approval are subject to the Indian government so avoid getting scammed by paying any fees that will guarantee your visa. It’s good to note you cannot enter India without a visa even for tourist purposes.
Experience of our international movers
Once you have requested quotes you can feel confident in the knowledge that the companies who respond to you are reputable international moving companies. They have many years of trusted and reliable service to the international moving industry. That way, you can feel sure that your goods are being well handled and managed throughout the moving process to your new location in India.
Obligation free quotes
Rest assured that all requests that are made via Intlmovers are absolutely obligation free. Whilst you may receive up to six quotes for your international move to Hyderabad, it is completely up to you to take your time, review your options and make your own choice about your preferred moving company. If you do not feel satisfied with any offers you receive, you are under no obligation to select any at all.