Moving to Brunei
Compare International Movers
About Moving to Brunei
Brunei is a small country on the Isle of Borneo in the South China Sea. The country of Brunei contains two parts, the largest part is the western part where 97% of the population lives. Only 10.000 people live in the eastern part. Both the western and eastern part of Brunei are surrounded by Malaysia. Preparation is very important step in a long journey. It is useful to have a little information about Moving to Brunei.
The most important cities of Brunei are Bandar Seri Begawan, Kuala Belait, Muara and Seria. Seria is the heart of the oil industry of Brunei, most of the expats live in Brunei, especially expats from the United Kingdom and the Netherlands. Dutch oil company Shell has their Brunei headquarters in Seria and most expats who work at the Shell company live in Seria in the Jalan Utara area.
Request free international moving quotes
Intlmovers is a quick and easy way of finding and comparing international moving companies that can help you with your relocation to Brunei. By using Intlmovers you save both time and money, because Intlmovers allows you to compare international moving quotes from up to six experienced moving companies at once without any obligation.
How to use Intlmovers
To quickly and easily compare international movers for global relocations:
- Select where you are to moving from and to, and click on ‘Find moving companies!’
- Complete the easy request form and receive quotes directly for your global relocation.
Why you should use Intlmovers for your move to Brunei
- The international moving companies have years of experience with moves to Brunei.
- You can avoid the stress by letting the movers manage the hard work.
- Conveniently compare international moving services in the comfort of your home.
Five reasons to move to Brunei
Many expats move to Brunei to work in the oil industry. Big companies as Shell have their headquarters in Brunei.
- Brunei is a small country but has a very wealthy economy.
- The cost of healthcare is low compared to other places.
- Many people speak English in Brunei.
- Shell offers sport accommodation for their employees in Jalan Utara.
- A lot of expats from the United Kingdom and the Netherlands live in Brunei.
Using the Intlmovers service won’t cost you anything at all. It’s likely you will save money by using the free quotation service. By only one request you will receive up to six moving quotes from experienced international moving companies. Comparing quotes that you receive. You can more quickly see the different services that are on offer from the different companies.
Value of experienced international movers
After submitting your quote request you will be contacted directly by moving companies who will send you their personal moving quote in writing. There is no need to chase around around for quotes because Intlmovers does the work in the background for you.