About moving to El Salvador
El Salvador is one of the smallest and highest densely populated countries in Central America. The capital city of El Salvador is San Salvador and most people speak Spanish. El Salvador has a tropical climate with wet seasons.
The cost of living in El Salvador is low compared to other places.
If you are moving with children to El Salvador you can choose from a couple of International schools which are all located in San Salvador:
Colegio Internacional, Escuela Americana El Salvador and Escuala Panamericana.
Request free international moving quotes!
Intlmovers is an easy way to compare international moving companies that can help
you with your international move to or from El Salvador. You can save time
and money, because you can compare quotes quickly
and easily from up to six international moving companies at once to move you to El Salvador.
for your international mover
How Intlmovers works
How to use Intlmovers for your move to El Salvador
- Select where you are to moving from and to, and
click on 'Find moving companies!'
- Review the list of international moving companies,
and click on 'Request quotation'
- Complete the easy request form and receive quotes
directly for international moves to El Salvador.
Three reasons to move to El Salvador
By comparing the quotes that you
receive, you can more quickly see the different services that
are on offer from the different companies and make sure that you
get the best value for your international moving budget.
- Low cost of living
- Nice climate (but with rain season)
- International schools available (mostly in San Salvador)
Why use Intlmovers for your move to El Salvador
- The international moving companies have years of
experience with moves to El Salvador.
- You can avoid stressful moving situations by letting the movers manage
the hard work.
- Compare international moving services easy online back to top